Joyce, Sam, and I had been planning to go skiing during our spring break for over a month. They drove up to Sacramento on Monday evening, and we had planned to take an one day ski trip up to Tahoe on Tuesday. We woke up early on Tuesday morning and decided to postpone the trip to Wednesday because of the storm. We ended up going bowling and playing bomberman on Tuesday. Unfortunately the storm didn't go away on Wednesday, and our ski trip was cancelled (sniff, sniff). Although we didn't get to go skiing, I had a relaxing time hanging out with Joyce & Sam. They drove back to the bay area on Wednesday afternoon.
I woke up this morning and it was nice and sunny outside - perfect weather for skiing. Grrr... if only the storm was a day earlier...
I took Oski to the park today because the weather was so nice. There were other dogs with their owners playing on the field. Oski was so focused on playing fetch that he ignores the other dogs. Two dogs were particularly friendly and followed Oski around as we played fetch. After a couple of minutes, one of the dogs stole Oski's tennis ball and ran away! Oski didn't notice the dog running away with his tennis ball and ran around the field looking! The dog's owner didn't even do anything about it. How rude!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment